Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Considering Valentine's Day was made up for greeting-card companies to make profit, I am not so much into the holiday, because personally I do not celebrate it. I'm not the kind of person who won't wish someone a 'Happy Valentine's Day' though. I just don't believe I need a Valentine. Sorry ladies.

Today is the epitome of a "Snow Day". It is snowing right now and it is not stopping anytime soon. All the schools are closed and the weather-man just said that between 3pm and 5pm, it will snow approx. 5 inches/hr. So, I'm not even sure if I will be able to go anywhere tomorrow, let alone today.

So, I might as well start a blog and start posting!
And with my first official post, I bring you...

Frightened Rabbit
w/ a name like that you gotta be good



I chose to start this blog with Frightened Rabbit because along with my all-time favorite band, and way of life, Belle & Sebastian, they are also from Glasgow, Scotland. I have never been there, but I'm sure with bands like this coming out, it sounds like Scotland is a real gas!

Frightened Rabbit consist of :

Scott (guitar, keyboards, vocals)
Grant (drums, vocals, marimba)
Billy (guitar, yamaha, accordion)

The also have two up-coming shows in Austin, Texas

Mar 14 2007 6:00pm
Mar 16 2007 3:00pm

MP3's

(Sing the Greys)

(Sing the Greys)